Modern day pressures mean increasingly more stressful jobs and work pressure. As a result, maybe you’re noticing red flags going up in relation to your sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion or fitness – and feel run-down or stressed out.
Bodyshot have identified six main areas where we see clients having issues. We call these areas the Six Signals® because they are strong indicators of how healthy you are. The Six Signals® are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion and fitness. Each signal impacts on the others in what we call an interconnected health model. It’s important to have a good understanding of each signal and what it means for your health and longevity.
You may have a red flag going up in one or more of these six areas, or perhaps all of them:
- A sleep signal is waking early and being unable to go to sleep
- A mental health signal is anxiety, chronic stress or burnout
- An energy signal is fluctuating energy levels or being unable to energise yourself for certain activities or when at home with your family
- A body composition signal is rapid weight gain, metabolic issues or difficulties absorbing nutrients from food
- A digestion signal is acid reflux or loose stools
- A fitness signal is sudden loss of fitness, mobility issues or unexplained aches and pains
By taking this course you will learn how to:
- Improve the quality and duration of your sleep
- Value and nurture your mental health
- Maintain a healthy body composition
- Get more energy using natural methods
- Improve your fitness without giving up big chunks of your personal time
- Maintain a healthy digestive system
- Develop strategies that you can use anywhere and anytime to maintain good health
- Gain a good understanding of the underappreciated aspects of wellbeing
- Learn to value healthspan as much as lifespan – staying healthy for as long as possible
Prior to starting the course, discover what your Health IQ score is based on our unique Six Signals® methodology. Our simple diagnostic tool will help you understand where you should prioritise your efforts.